Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun filled Post

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day! We didnt do much, as it rained off and on so we just hung out together. As you know I just received my first blog award, and it just made me so happy! I remember when I first started, I was so nervous and worried that I wouldnt be able to do this, but now I feel like I found my niche-as I just love doing this! And I sure love visiting other blogs and commenting!Ok, on to other news I would like to share!  Book Chick City is having a month long event on her blog-see my sidebar-and it looks quite fun!Are you ready for Halloween? The school season just started and now Halloween stuff is everywhere! Any way I am going to try to add all Halloween themed items to pass on to my wonderful readers, and I hope you will enjoy it! By the way how do you like the design? LeeLou Blogs has great stuff!Well thats all for now, take care and thanks for reading!

No comments: