Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Teaser

Miz B at Should Be Reading is the host for this meme! Here's what you do:
1. grab the book that you are reading
2.Open to a random page
3.Share 2 "teaser" sentences, being careful not to use "SPOILERS"- making sure it doesnt give too much away!
4. Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add to their  TBR list if they like your teaser.
 My Teaser:
"The little girl, worn out by her emotions, had fallen asleep. She felt secure with the fearsome magician."
The Clan of the Cave Bear- Jean M. Auel

1 comment:

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I've never read it, but it is the kind of modern classic that I will get to one of these days.

My teaser on Rose City Reader is from a really great memoir by a woman in Poland in WWII.

Glad I found your blog!