Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, August 9, 2010

Cool places and other things..

Hi Everyone Glad you are here! I have found some interesting sites I would like to share with you, here they are: 1)O-Mama.com- A great place to read items of interest to you and express your opinion!
2.)Readbud.com- You choose your interests and they pay you to read articles! I believe they pay through Paypal. 3.)New  American Library-  a book site I just found!
Ok here is another Disney code for anyone who wants it:P6XTNWGPTC4N
There ya go!Ok for other news, from World Correspondents- Rod Stewarts wife is pregant again, interesting... He did some great jazz. Definitely a classic singer,as well as classy I am happy for them.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: