Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two Reviews Coming Up!

Hi everyone, I hope all is well with you. I am doing good.
My neighbor's daughter is 16 today and they are having a MASSIVE party in our parking lot! They have a big jumping thing for kids, 6 tables set up and the DJ with huge speakers and strobe lights! So I think I wont be going to bed early tonight! Well I am also excited I will be doing my first PR, and I cant wait for that. I also have another book review coming up but first I must finish reading the book from Booksneeze, I am almost done. I read alot today! I look forward to doing these reviews!
Also, I won another contest! A bottle of body wash! I cant wait to get it!!
I seem to be on an avocado kick. Why I dont know, I just love it!  I am still going through that box of recipes, however I am nearing the end. When I finish I will post the recipes that I dont want, and you can let me know which ones you want. Hopefully I will be doing this in the next week or so! Ok here is my Amazon pick for today:
I love Purex, I have a set of these myself.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Lisa D said...

Congrats on your first PR! I've reached out to several people and have had 2 yeses, but no one has contacted me to get a review (yet)! Thanks for following My2CentsFL! I'm following you back now (from Product Review Place)
Lisa

Guaddy said...

Yeah, but the music was GOOD!!!