Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Thursday, July 22, 2010

There is alot today

Hello everyone, glad you're here! Well today my daughter -M-  did volunteer work at the local community center, and they were painting the playground there and she made the local news! Yeah! She had 2 seconds of fame! You should have seen all the paint on her when she got home, LOL.  I think she wore a half gallon of paint! LOL
I dont know if you've heard but there is another oil spill, only this one is in China. I really truly wish for NO MORE OIL SPILLS!! This is really out of hand. I have lots to talk about today, plus I want to post some bargains for you.  But first I must tell you this story, its a local story and it makes me furious. This woman had 2 children who were autistic, ages 2 and 5. This woman calls 911 AFTER she strangled the both of them! She told the operator that" she didnt want autistic kids, she wanted "normal" kids". She also said she felt "nothing" about what she did. Well she is sitting in jail facing 1 capital murder charge and will probably be charged for the other as well. They say she may be facing life without parole (DUH), or the death penalty. As you know I am a mother of a 15 yr old autistic girl. There has NEVER

July 22, 2010
Audience: Consumers.
Issue: FDA lab analysis of this herb supplement was found to contain the undeclared drug, desmethyl sibutramine, an FDA-approved drug used as an appetite suppressant for weight loss. Sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some patients and may present a significant risk for patients with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias or stroke...  
 
I thought I would share this in case anyone is or has used it.
Yeah I just got the book that I won: Desire Me by Robyn DeHart! I look forward to this one, looks sexy! I won this from One 2 Try! Thanks so much!
Well tonight I made shrimp for the first time, -M- made butter-lemon-garlic sauce that we dipped the shrimp in. It was delish! the shrimp were in a small bag, and I used the whole thing, and there was nothing left! I made rice also but it didnt turn out so good, no one liked it! Yikes,well I wont make it that way again!!
OOH I got my gift from Fantasy Jewelry Box, I had won a $35 GC, and I chose a ring, its in a pretty pink box with a silver tie on it! Ok, now to open it..
its beautiful! I chose a CZ promise ring, I LOVE it!!
Well Amazon made the news with their downloadable books for the Kindle.
I still prefer regular books. I guess I am an old fashioned gal!
I hope you like my pic, that was a while ago but its a good pic of me, I think anyway.
Here is a book for Kindle though in case your interested.. A classic anyway!!
Ok here is few more bargains as this post is getting pretty long... LOL
1. OnSale.com has -20 inch widescreen HP LCD monitor for $119.99
2.Lee.com-50% of shorts and capris ends today
3.Woman Within- Buy one tee get second one for $1,up to 5 discounts with code:WW46162 ends today also (sorry)
4.Geeks.com has a Kodak EasyShare (I used this in Pgh!) for$49.99, man I'd love to get this! They are so easy to use hence the name!!
5.Off Saks Fifth Ave- 50% off  all mens/womens shoes ends July 27th!
Okay I think thats all for today!  Thanks for reading and take care!

No comments: