Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sittin Down Sunday!

Hello everyone! Today is a day to just sit and relax, at least for me it is! LOL Yesterday we had a yard sale and it didnt go too well, we spent 6 hours in the sun for $40!We had crafts, candle holders, sports items, baby items, a bookshelf, baskets, etc. Oh well.
Well I am leaving for home tomorrow night, back on the bus for 2 & a half days! Its nice to see the country but you really just see towns as you pass through! Im going by Greyhound. Not sure  I would fly even if I could!
Did you know July is National Picnic Month? I didnt know either..LOL So I hope you get to have at least one this month. I am hoping to myself. Though I dont know where yet! I found this at Amazon, pretty cool, waterproof!
Oh, I forggot to mention I am working on getting my own blog button! I am SOOOO happy about that! I havent done a "best" post in a while so I am going to do one today! Yay! Okay, my best things to eat in the summer!
1. Freeze pops/fruit bars- love em!
2.pink macaroni (our family recipe)
3.papas con huevos (potato and egg) tacos for brkfst
4.Slow cooked ribs!
5. Corn on the Cob
6.coleslaw
7.fish sticks and mac and cheese
8.chili dogs
9.potato salad
10.spaghetti
Those are my personal faves. Plus easy to do, since its so hot in the summer! To me this summer is going fast, Im already thinking of back to school! Well I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading!

No comments: