Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Simply Saturday

HHello everyone, I hope all is well with you! I am doing good. I went to Family Dollar today and got a four tier shelf for my kitchen-as I dont have a hutch- and this turned out perfect! Definitely worth $20! Plus I got a new bathmat, yeah! That other one I had was worn and really not very nice to look at! LOL
I have a couple of questions for you my wonderful readers,
 1.Could someone please tell me what a meme is?
2. Would anyone be interested in doing a guest post about something"best" to go along with my theme?

I would like to make my own blog award  but have no idea how to do it any ideas are very welcome!

Ok I am going to go visit some blogs! Thanks for reading!

No comments: