Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sarahs Garden A Patch of Heaven Book Review!

This is a story of a young Amish girl who has a gift with her garden, though the title may lead you to believe that is her Patch of Heaven, it is actually something different! She meets a handsome, young Dr. who happens to be an "Englischer" and they start developing feelings for each other, which is frowned upon in her community. On top of that they run into trouble along the way along with several other difficulties. Sarah is very devoted to her faith and family, and it is a heartwarming story.  This is the first in a series by Kelly Long and I hope I have the opportunity to read the next one!! If you want to read something that will touch your heart this is a very good book! I personally think the Amish live a wholesome, clean life and I admire their dedication.

Thanks for reading!  This book was provided by Booksneeze for review and the opinions expressed here are mine alone.

No comments: