Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

The Q's..




1. Thong or Granny Panties? Grannies more comfy

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?sometimes..

3. Spanx or no Spanx?I dont know what that is!

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?no

5. What is your favorite Disney character?Woody- Toy Story

6. Dream vacation spot?Virgin Islands

7. What is your dream job?SAHM, which I am!

8. Who is your hero and why? My man. He has saved me in so many ways and has helped me become a better me and I love him for it!

1 comment:

Big Fat Gini said...

Hi Joann! Thanks for stopping by blog earlier today

I have to admit, I'm a little embarrassed! I accidentally deleted your comments! I didn't want you to go back and not see them, but I swear it was my Blogger Illiteracy and not you!

I love Woody from Toy Story, too!