Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy day

Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you! Well let me tell you about my day! First off, my 16 yr old daughter -M- had a dentist appt at 10:30am, now she hadnt been to the dentist in over a year, which is my fault as I had been trying to juggle everything plus they give you appointments like 6 months in advance, so there goes time. Anyway they did Xrays and cleaning, and the news: 8 cavities and then she needs braces! She is already self conscious because she has severe acne, so this is not going to be easy for her, however I will make sure she knows its a temporary thing! Ok here is my beef with this appt, if they know she has these cavities why wouldnt they get her in sooner than October? Does that make sense to you? Thats when she's supposed to go back for work on her cavities! Ok well then we had to go to the eye dr's as my other daughters -A- glasses had broke. Well I was in and out of there in 5 min. no kidding, it was great. She ordered a new pair for her and they will be ready next week!! Yeah! I wanted to get it done before back to school shopping! Ok then after that we had to go to the Greyhound station as my checked suitcase still hasnt arrived, so the lady gave me a claim form so they can put a tracer on it. I pray they find it,I have so many special things in there that I brought from Pgh, like pictures of my girls when they were really young, my clothes of course, and stuff that I wanted to give to my family. Hopefully we'll get that straightened out soon, keep your fingers crossed! Then after that we went to Pizza Hut-yummy! Loved that! Then we stopped at Walmart, and I picked up Act mouthwash for -M- as that was recommended for her. Then we finally came home, and I can tell you I took a nice little nap! LOL
Well I am reading a book for my 2nd Booksneeze review, and I am enjoying it immensely. I will hopefully finish it up soon!
I got my first invite from Commission Junction, and I am happy about that, but am not sure if I am going to do it or not, I am thinking about it.
My pick for today:Philips Sonicare Elite (E-Series) Replacement Brush Head, Standard (2-Pack)
(Goes with todays post-hehe)

1 comment:

Songberries said...

Thanks for following me!
I'm following you now.
Songberries