Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stayin home Sunday

Hi everyone. Today was a hot day here, so me and dad just stayed in. My cousin came to visit, that was nice. And my daughter who lives upstairs brought down my grandkids and she cooked us chicken it was pretty good. I enjoyed it, so did dad. Sorting through stuff has been a little hard, but I know what mom would say so that makes it easier for me.  I still have trouble sometimes accepting her passing, but I do know she is in a better place.
Please accept my apologies for not posting the follow button. I ended forgetting to do it! Don't that annoy you when you know you forgot something but cant remember what? Well I hope everyone is well and I will be blogging as often as I can, as I enjoy it. Thanks for reading!

No comments: