Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday medley!

Hello everyone, I am excited to post that Sponsored Reviews has accepted my blog and I have bid for 3 ads, I look forward to this!! Also I joined MyBlogSpark, and look forward to doing things with that as well!!

I just found out that my mom went into the hospital today with chest pains. She already has diabetes and high cholesterol, plus depression. Now they've found she has gout, a hernia in her stomach and a heart problem. She is being kept overnight for observation and tests.  Being I am all the way across the country from my hometown, I cant do much. I feel helpless that way. But thankfully she is being cared for properly.

I am now going to change the subject!

I am still sorting through that box of recipes, its going to take a few more days, I cant wait to post them!! Ok I must go now my daughter(autistic) is clamoring for a shower so I am going to go do that!!
Thanks for reading!! And I love the comments,thank you!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations and good luck on your reviews! I will keep you and your mom in my prayers.

Fab Find Foodie said...

I really love MyBlogSpark! I've worked on three projects for them so far and enjoyed them all!!!

I hope your Mom is recovering well. My prayers are with your family.