Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Friday, June 11, 2010

A great day!!

 Hello everyone, welcome my friendly followers! Thanks so much for all the support and well wishes, I truly appreciate them. I want to post that mom had Quadruple bypass, not triple as I was first told. However, she pulled through and is now in "stepdown" unit I guess until they make sure she's completely stable! And good news, I got to talk to her for a few minutes last night! I feel so much better just being able to talk to her! Anyway, she is now on the road to recovery thankfully!
 Well as you can see I have changed my look, I love the color!! The Blogger template design is quite neat and easy to use. Let me know what you think, I LOVE comments!!
As you know today is Social Parade Friday Follow, so I will be doing that soon!
Ok  one more thing!  Coupons are great! is having a contest for a CrazyDog Tshirt, they are really neat!!http://couponsaregreat.net is the link!! GOOD LUCK!

Oh yeah, I won another contest! The book
Heart Mender, I will let you know how it is!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments: