Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Terrific Tuesday Today

Hi there! Today is my daughters 15th b-day! She is autistic, and loves toys. We got her a My Pretty Pony, pretty good size one. Also got the movie Tarzan- Disney movie. She loves Disney movies. I am so happy for her.At school they gave her two Barbie dolls with 2 new outfits, I thought that was so very nice!
I just joined MyBlogSpark, and I look forward to what comes next!! Well, I posted the Follow me back Tuesday button but I couldnt find the link code. Thanks to my followers for reading!
Chicken of the Sea is having a contest if you like check it out! If you happen to use alot of tuna, I use it every so often.
Todays deal:Diesel Plus Plus By Diesel For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Oz. Really good price. Also check out Edible gifts, they have some really neat items!! Ok well thats all for now! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy Bday to your daughter!

Evelyn said...

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for the follow! Following you back. Hope your daughter has a great birthday!