Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!! I hope you all had a great day! Mine was fantastic, my honey bought me roses and took me out with his mom to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Danny's. I had the 2 enchiladas and fajita plate and it was delicious!! My 16 yr old gave me a card, which I love and my autistic daughter had made me in school a little cup filled with homemade cookies, oatmeal, raisin and chocolate chip!! They were delicious!!
Well I received the beauty kit that I won from Shopwithmemama.com, and a huge THANK YOU goes to her blog for a great contest and blog!! And I just won another contest (yes I am feeling lucky and grateful)from The Tales of a Sweeper, I won a handmade poofy pillow!! I cant wait to get that too!! I dont know if you watched the CMA's but I do believe Lady Antebellum won one!!Need You Now Can get this at Amazon for nice price!!

No comments: