Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summery Saturday!!

Hello, I hope everyone is well. It is getting really hot here in  south Tx. Yesterday I had to use the A/C cause it was really hot, in the 90's!! Ok, I saw this book both at Target and Walmart and it was more expensive than at Amazon.com,The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Vintage). It is supposed to be a really good read, I've heard.
Here is another great deal at Amazon,I love Bath and Body Works and this is a GREAT price!!
Or how about this one?A Jolly Christmas from Frank Sinatra this is a cassette!! But you cant beat the price!!Well this weeks "best" theme is blogs!! My top best blogs:
1.Robyns Online World
2. Koupon Karen
3.Mom Saves Money
4.She Scribes
5.5 Minutes for Special Needs
6.Mom Start
7.That Went Well
8.Sited and Blogged
9.Maven of Savin
10.The tales of a Sweeper

I will be posting a few contest blogs also!!

No comments: