Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Monday, April 26, 2010

"manic monday"

Hello everyone, boy what a day I had... I took my 16 yr old daughter to the dr's for a routine checkup, we waited 5 HOURS to see him!! He is our PCP, for all of us, normally I like going to see him, but geez!!
Does anyone remember the song "Manic Monday" by the Bangles? From back in the 80's!! Just wondered. But anyway, when we finally came out of the dr's, it was so hot I could hardly touch the steering wheel!! It hit 96 here today in sunny SW Tx!! And for some serious news, SE Tx got hit with an earthquake, of all things! They said it was a 4.0 on the Richter(sp?) scale. It is highly unusual for TX to get earthquakes.
Not sure how much damage was done. Okay, well I am now a shareasale affiliate, and I am excited about it.
The "best" bargains at Amazon are:
1.Coupon Organizer Divider Index Cards 125 LB Stock 24ea 
2.BARGAIN BASEMENT A. S. Tees Ring-Spun Cotton FineRib Tank 
3.Picture Me - Toddler Girls Sleeveless Capri Set, Yellow, Lavender 
4.Bath and Body Works Breathe Happiness High Lather Moisture Wash 
5.Kingston 4 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/4GB 
6.0.50 Carat Diamond Sterling Silver Gold Plated Hoop Earrings 
7.Breathe Easy Synergy Blend Essential Oil- 10 ml (Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon & Eucalyptus) 
8.95393 Ice Maker Connector (7 Ft) 
9.TinkerBell Sting of Christmas Lights " NOW ON SUPER SALE!!!" 
10.Veggies - Womens Slip On Flower Gator Shoe, White (Size 10M) 
 I hope that you found something you like here!! Stay tuned for more bargains, contests and other fun things!! Thanks!!

No comments: