Contact me

Contact me with questions at this email address: jbdownie5@yahoo.com Thank you

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am Back!!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I havent posted in a while, I was experiencing some difficulty with the computer. But all is well now!! Well, here is another "best" list!! I am behind.. ok the subject is"My top best things in life"
1.air-cant live without it!!
2.food
3.house/apartment
4.love-family,friends,spouse
5.freedom of choice
6.laughter
7.sunshine
8.rainbows
9.childrens smiles/laughter
10.doing things you enjoy!!
I hope you liked this one!! 
Well, I've got a clogged up sink in my kitchen, both sides!! I tried liquid plumber, it didnt do anything!! So, I have been calling my landlord, and no answer for two nights now. Its like they know theres something wrong. lol. Hopefully I will get a hold of them today.
Its been raining here almost all week. Which kinda makes you feel blah.
Oh for some exciting news!! I won another contest!! I won a set of 4 tongs from OXO, they have weekly contests where you can win different prizes if you guess the correct picture!! And I did!! I am thrilled about that!!
My daughter is a huge fan of Stephanie Meyer, which now has a new book out!!The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga) I know she will want this!!
I am going to be working on my first book review,and I look forward to doing it, that will hopefully be done in the next few days!!

No comments: